I would like to introduce you to Rolling Muscle Stick. It is a training tool that can be used before, during and after work-out. By using Rolling Muscle Stick, you can get more out of your workout. It can help you in reaching your fitness goals earlier. It can be used during warm-up, training, and recovery.
Fitness Level: It can be used by people at beginner, intermediate or advanced level of fitness. If you are just starting your fitness regime, it is better for you to know basics. You need to learn about warm-up, training and recovery methods available. You will need to start with softer rolling muscle stick to avoid any serious injury from improper use. This will help you in getting good habits in place that you will need during your fitness training. People at the intermediate and advanced level of fitness need to use a hard or firm version of muscle roller stick.
- Relax: Before using rolling muscle stick, you should relax your muscles so that it is able to provide adequate massage.
- Skin: Rolling muscle stick needs to be applied to the skin directly. It can be used on light clothing.
- Muscle: Rolling muscle stick is a sturdy tool so it is easy to use. It is very important to remember not to overdo it. It is easy to harm yourself. It takes a long time for the muscle to recover completely, later on, from injury. In order to avoid this fate, it is important to just feel rolling muscle stick moving on the skin. At the beginner level, just feeling the movements of rolling muscle stick is enough. However, as you advance in your fitness level, you will get more used to the equipment and strength of your body. You can start applying more pressure to reach muscle adequately at that level. In exercising with rolling muscle stick, repeated use is more important than a strong force.
- Method of use: It is important to understand how to use rolling muscle stick. It is used with both hands and can be applied to different parts of the body. However, some parts need more force and other need a soft touch. It will depend on your fitness level and goals. Also, it helps to start with softer touch and progress as your body gets more comfortable with the rolling muscle stick.
Application Time: Rolling muscle stick can be used before, during, and after work-out.
- Before work-out: It can be used to help with warm-up exercises. It will ensure adequate stretching and prepare muscles for the workout session. The correct method to use it is for 30 seconds at each muscle group. It helps to apply around 20 or more rollouts on each area. Pain is an indication of weak muscle. It is important to recognize these areas as these need more care and time. You can change force from firm to soft depending on pain level and area to ensure adequate warm-up. Remember, your goal is to get warmed up for exercise.
- During work-out: You can use it in between work-out sessions during a break to massage and relieve stress from the muscles. This will help in improving performance and prevent any injury by massaging the tired muscles.
- After work-out: You need to find out muscle groups that are sore and need recovery. Any muscle that is feeling sore or tired can benefit from rolling muscle stick. You can roll out the muscle. This will increase blood flow and will help in early recovery.
- During the day: It can be used any time during the day. It helps to use it often during the day. It is very helpful for people with office jobs who spend long hours behind the computer. It is also beneficial for drivers who put long hours behind the wheel.
Advantages of using rolling muscle stick:
- Portability: Rolling muscle stick is portable and can be used anywhere. You can take it anywhere you like and can use it whenever you have time.
- Comfort: It can be used in the comfort of your home, office or personal gym. It is easy to use and can be used at any fitness level, beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Lifespan: Rolling muscle stick is a sturdy training tool and it can be used for many years.
- Benefits to the body: It improves flexibility and blood circulation. Regular use of rolling stick on the neck, upper back, shoulder, and leg can help in improving circulation in these areas and prevent stress build-up.
Discussion: Rolling muscle stick is a great exercise tool which can help in improving body flexibility and muscle growth. It can also help in building exercise endurance and meeting fitness goals. However, it needs patience. It usually takes few weeks to months for any visible or appreciable results. It is important to use it on regular basis. It can prove to be one of the best investment you ever made for yourself.